Wish List Wednesday: Cherry Blossoms and Think Pink

OK, so it's wish list Wednesday featuring lots of pretty pretty.

Now that the ski season is drawing to a close, I am so ready for spring. Bring on the cherry blossoms with Tord Boontje's Blossom Chandelier.

Look at the detail!

If you have to ask the price, you can't afford it. So moving right along...

These gorgeous Etta hummingbird shoes from J Crew sold out in pre-order, which is a total drag because look how gorgeous they are.

I don't think I'd get any work done if I owned those shoes because I'd always be staring at my feet.

Wouldn't this be a pretty addition to a room?

The traditional shape looks so much fresher in pink. I love pink in unexpected places.

Like the chicks in Ghana, who are dyed pink so they are less likely to be eaten by predators.

Or like the courts at last year's French Open.

Or like Charlotte Free's hair

Until Thursday,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, darling!

Life's a beach

After a whole lot of packing and driving and putting together furniture and dealing with the water, this is what it's all about... ...