Wish List Wednesday

OK, so I figure a little wishful thinking is always a good thing on hump day. Today, I decided to have a wander through the always terrific One Kings Lane.


First off is a lovely snow leopard throw. I'm almost always cold in the winter despite wearing two sweaters around the house and the largest coat Canada Goose makes when I'm outside. So anything that contributes to warmth is aces. This 60" X 90" US-made throw seems like a great deal at $119, but I have a couple of throws so practically, this one remains a wish.
Next up, we have a bronze sculpture. This year I'm really interested in sculpture for some reason. I love classical looking bronzes and this one is really fabulous. But at $2,355, this is purely a wishful thinking item too.

OK, so if I had an extra $10,000, I'd love to add this Ralph Peacock painting to my cart. It's called Lovestruck, which strikes me as terribly funny, but I think that the painting is just gorgeous. If you click on the link, you can see it in exquisite detail. The dress looks just stunning. I used to like only abstract art but the older I get, the more realistic I want things to look. Maybe I just don't want to have to work so hard to appreciate things anymore.


Love the Jaeger LCoultre Atmos Mantle Clock. I love clocks with the mechanism exposed and this one from one of my favourite watchmakers is a beauty. Mind you, I'm not in the market for an $800 clock.

I think all rooms should have one piece of chinoiserie in them. Usually I fall back on some blue and white ginger jars but these koi candlesticks are killer. They seem like a steal at $179 but alas, I am not in the market for any.

I'm quite convinced I'd be much more likely to speed through my edits if I had a desk like this on which to work. At $1,425, it seems like a good deal, should anyone be in the market for a fab workspace.

And now in the realm of total fantasy is a little something something from PFW. Was Valentino not genius? I'll take one of these and one of these and one of these

Well, that's enough wishful thinking, Kitty Cats. I have to get back to the real world and my not-as-fabulous desk. Have a great Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, darling!

Life's a beach

After a whole lot of packing and driving and putting together furniture and dealing with the water, this is what it's all about... ...