Aerin Lauder, frenchie pedigree and why dogs do not make great design assistants

Somebody is not helping me edit today.


Were you under the impression my name is Strunk or White?


It's a good thing she has relatives who work in the design business. Serena's mother is the half-sister of Sharkey, Martha Stewart's frenchie. Sharkey and Francesca have their own blog.






That always was the overachieving side of the family.


In other news, Aerin Lauder is releasing more pretty pretty things at High Point Market this week:



Hello, Good Looking! This bracelet has my name all over it.

I can't wait to see her furniture offerings via E. J. Victor. The lady has serious style:



Play safe, kittens.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, darling!

Happy Saturday and makeup picks!

Hope you are all having a great week. It's been rainy-gloomy here. I want it to snow already! I have my snow tires on and my four whee...