Frugal finds, fabric fabulousness and painting decisions

So,

highlights done,





outfits for fashion show selected from lole,



groceries bought, and it's Frugal Friday. Yes, it's freezing out and rainy, but it's spring in here because my Trina Turk for Schumacher fabric has arrived from The Designer's Attic for my garden house project (she sells seriously great fabric at deep discount prices - thanks to my son's friend's mom for the tip!)



It will look smashing with the kijiji'ed rattan pieces and my little navy and white Nate Berkus lacquered crabs from Target (a frugal find at $14.)



No I can't decide whether to do the interior of the garden place in white a la Lyford Cay. Or if I should do a fresh green like the badminton courts at the club (I'm thinking Farrow & Ball's Arsenic.)



I let my kids have a vote, but of course I got one for green and one for white. Perhaps I'll leave it up to my assistant to choose.


Do you have to bother me when I'm skyping?

Have a great weekend, kids,












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, darling!

Happy Saturday and makeup picks!

Hope you are all having a great week. It's been rainy-gloomy here. I want it to snow already! I have my snow tires on and my four whee...