SOFA Vendor Showcase, Digital Marketing Class and more

Yesterday was ridiculously busy. Either that or I've become really quite useless and a normal day leaves me shattered.

In the morning, I was at SOFA for their Vendor showcase.



Great turnout of vendors. I'm getting all of my trade accounts establish and it was nice to meet a lot of the reps.



Me (in AG Jeans, Smythe jacket and Dior bag) and Gardenflame's Lorne Demerse


They even had a great lunch.



And I now know where to source these bad boys should Serena ever opt to sleep in a dog bed.



Funny lady. I'm totally chewing up that Dior bag when you turn your back.

I zipped home for the after school pick up and then drove to U of T to speak in Michelle Pellettier's Digital Marketing class with the lovely Alexa Clark and Lisa Ng. It's always an honour to be asked to speak.

I also had some time to wander the campus and take a few photos of University College. I think that U of T is such a gorgeous campus and I'm always happy to have the opportunity to be there.


 I even had a chance to rub the UC Griffin for luck.



Well, that's all for now, kids. Tomorrow is a painting day since I want this summer house done and installed by the end of the month. Come June, I want to be sitting in there with a Mint Julep.

** Don't forget to enter out draw for a gorgeous silver pendant from Filou Designs. Just let me know that you want to enter by email, tweet, Facebook, or comment. And yes, you can approach me on the playground, too. **




1 comment:

  1. K...that post just made me pine for our days at U of T. I rubbed that Griffin every day. Sounds like you are doing well. I'm here if you ever want to talk. Shar

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, darling!

Happy Saturday and makeup picks!

Hope you are all having a great week. It's been rainy-gloomy here. I want it to snow already! I have my snow tires on and my four whee...