Birthdays, Elephants and an Awesome Discount Code for Candy Shop Vintage

It's somebody's birthday today.



She asked me not to disclose her age.

She's younger than me, but she's a grandmother.



And recently became a great-grandmother.



She's not taking it well. At 10am, she was already getting into the Veuve.



Which did not make her a particularly useful assistant today.

I decided to cheer her up by giving her a birthday prezzie. She had been admiring my Elephants on Parade necklace from Candy Shop Vintage.




(I think she was jealous of all the compliments I receive when I wear it.)



And so...

The lovely little blue box arrived in the mail.



And voilĂ ! 




Suddenly, she has a new lease on life.

In honour of Serena's 6th birthday (oops!), Candy Shop Vintage has generously arranged for all Dwell on These Things readers to receive 20% off new orders placed between now and Thursday, July 4, 2013. Enter the discount code SWEETTHINGS at the checkout.

Personally, I'm loving these made in the USA cuties at USD$38. (Loving NAFTA right about now.)

Happy Birthday, Serena!


xo Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, darling!

Happy Saturday and makeup picks!

Hope you are all having a great week. It's been rainy-gloomy here. I want it to snow already! I have my snow tires on and my four whee...