Something Wicker this way comes...

It's a winter wonderland in Oakville.


And time to decorate for Christmas. Last night, I was invited to a Christmas decor blogger shindig at Wicker Emporium. I've driven by the Oakville location several times but assumed they had only wicker baskets.





















I was so wrong:












They have furniture and dishes and pillows and Christmas things galore, all at super reasonable prices. The always effervescent Lynn Spence was on hand to show us what to do with it all. 




 Love her! (I used to live one street over from her in Toronto. I can attest that she is stylish 24/7.)

Fun night and exactly what I needed yesterday.

[This is not a sponsored post. I only write what I want, when I want on this blog. But I got a little gift bag and won the wreath door prize (I'm on a door prize roll!) and was fed samosas, so - in the interest of full disclosure - I was treated very well!]




Happy Saturday and makeup picks!

Hope you are all having a great week. It's been rainy-gloomy here. I want it to snow already! I have my snow tires on and my four whee...