Wish List Wednesday: Glam Mommy, the Valentino Fairy and Angels Galore

OK, so how good was The Voice last night? The last song, One of Us? Amazing! It brought tears to my eyes. They should just declare her the winner right now and the rest of the season can be spent with Usher taking his shirt off.

And yesterday's weather? Awesome. I wore this basic get up for after-school pick up (only the blazer and scarf are new - oh, how you tempt me, eLuxe and Indigo.)

School pick up



Smythe stripe blazer,  / Citizens of Humanity mid-rise jeans, $315 / Taryn Rose booties like BCBGMAXAZRIA glitter booties / Coach bag / Bernini Print Scarf: Indigo.ca

After a winter of being swathed in my Canada Goose sleeping bag coat, it's nice to be all Glam Mommy on the Go, as Stacy and Clinton would put it.

So today is Wish List Wednesday. I'm so happy that Serena is on the mend and spring is here and the sun is out that I can hardly think of what more I could want.

But, of course, if the Anthropologie fairy (so much more awesome than the tooth fairy) were to pay me a visit, she could put a pink lace dress and an Avian Curiosities lamp shade under my pillow (actually, that might be creepy - Fedex works just fine.)

And, since I need something for a formal shindig in May with a black and white theme, perhaps the Valentino fairy could Fedex me a little something something too.

My lust item of the week is this wallpaper by Jill Malek. It is called Aphrodite, but it looks like angels to me. My life has been so filled with angels this year that it would be greedy of me to insist on this wallpaper too. But still, LOVE!

Well, must dash. My financial guy is making a house call to advise me where to invest a little bit of money that came my way (please let this be the year that he embraces Chanel bags as an asset class.) And I have to tidy the house so he does not put my name forward for an episode of hoarders.

Play safe, kittens,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, darling!

See Hear Love Taping

Happy Monday! Teddy says hello! He loves to chew on just about everything, but his favourites seem to be LL Bean's Wicked Good Sl...