Happy Thanksgiving!

I read so many U.S. bloggers that I feel like it's Thanksgiving Day for us today too.

I am feeling very thankful. It's been a rough couple of weeks but people have shown up for me in all sorts of amazing ways.

I zhushed my Pinteresting Yourself Well blog post and it's now up at Huffington Post as 8 Surprising Ways to Pull Yourself Out of a Dark Place (I find that they don't change anything in edits except the title.)

I saw a spiritual adviser of sorts today and she basically summed up everything in my life as this quote from Cheryl Strayed (found, of course, on Pinterest):


"Don't surrender all your joy for an idea you used to have about yourself that isn't true anymore."

Yup.

And it's quite freeing.

I hope you are having a day filled with family and gratitude no matter where you live.

8 comments:

  1. Just went over and read your article and I love it! Hmm I do like your title better though. You are such a good writer Jen, the real deal. See you on Pinterest later today XOX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you. That means a lot. See you on Pinterest indeed xo

      Delete
  2. Well, I had a craptastc Thanksgiving...just thought I'd let you know. Love the article. Some of the funniest, some of the saddest, and some of the most hopeful things can be found on Pinterest. They all seem to focus on animals. Have a fantastic week end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! Sorry to hear that. I'm sure you will see the funny side. Xo

      Delete
  3. Hi Jen,
    Yes as a Kiwi has taken me a while to take on TG but I love the thanking part rather than this Thanksgetting part. Black Friday we headed for the hills.
    Hope you're well, nice to see you back here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to hear from you, Jody. Heading for the hills is an excellent Black Friday strategy!

      Delete
    2. Sales just make me think more of Halloween, buying loads of stuff you wouldn't pay full price for. Hope you're getting snow up there ?/ I know you ski every weekend, am jealous. The old Hubstar just won't go anymore

      Delete
    3. We have no snow here this year. Bloody global warming. Skis all waxed with no place to go!

      Delete

Thank you, darling!

Chakras for the Chanel Set

Inspired by Chanel Thank you for your kind inquiries into my health. I was at the surgeon yesterday and the aftercare doctor ran a ...