Together



Today is Remembrance Day in Canada and Veterans Day in the US. It's a day where we remember how how much the people had to sacrifice to bring us the peace we know. This year, it feels different. The peace feels more tenuous somehow. In person and online a number of us have expressed fear about what the new world will look like now that we seem to have rejected a message of love in favour something else. 

Instead of allowing this to divide us, let us use this to bring us together. To be kinder to each other. To look for opportunities to be a bright spot in someone else's life. 





2 comments:

  1. Sigh. It's all going to be okay. My car started, my toilet flushed, and the sun came up. I shall not get into politics...nobody rejected love over hate. It is simply urban vs. rural. Remember, I'm from redneck Tennessee. Love your God with all your heart, love you neighbor. Neighbor means ALL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do hope you are right. I'm so troubled by the hate speech on both sides (the Melania shaming is atrocious) and hope the two sides really can work together. At times like this I'm thankful for our 3 party system where we can always vote for the middle! Hope all is well. Xo

      Delete

Thank you, darling!

Chakras for the Chanel Set

Inspired by Chanel Thank you for your kind inquiries into my health. I was at the surgeon yesterday and the aftercare doctor ran a ...