Jewellery as Armour

Pulling out the big guns today, with my Rhodochrosite pendant from Coralized Design.



Crystal Meaning:

The allure of Rhodochrosite is undeniable, both for its raspberry-pink to rose-red color, and for the pulsating electrical energy of love it emits. While all pink stones promote unconditional love, Robert Simmons in The Book of Stones claims Rhodochrosite emanates one of the most tender and loving energies of any stone, soothing the heart, comforting the soul, and vibrating to the frequencies of inner peace. It is a marvelous talisman of joy and healing, of embracing one’s rightful powers and rising to one’s full potential. (source: crystalvaults.com)

6 comments:

  1. very pretty - I don't any of this stone but I do believe in stones as amulets to some extent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It may be a lot of woo woo magic, but I feel better with them! xo

      Delete
  2. I've never heard of this stone, but I love how pretty it is and what properties it promotes. I just may need one. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I came across it in my reading and then found a lovely one on Etsy. Enjoy your week!

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for including my necklace on your blog! I hope you enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for making it! I love this piece.

      Delete

Thank you, darling!

Chakras for the Chanel Set

Inspired by Chanel Thank you for your kind inquiries into my health. I was at the surgeon yesterday and the aftercare doctor ran a ...