No Words



I find that there are simply no words for what is going on in the world right now. As a Canadian, I feel very helpless. It seems that there is nothing to do but watch or, in my case, not watch since I have to be very careful not to let this topple me entirely. I'm fighting pretty hard to see the world as a kind and benevolent place: some weeks are tougher than others.

One small action is to make a donation to ACLU - who are fighting the good fight - and Habitat for Humanity - who provide shelter from the storm for everyone who needs it.

Here are the links:

ACLU (US and Canada)

Habitat for Humanity

Habitat for Humanity Canada

Keep safe and protect your hearts.

1 comment:

  1. You are never helpless. Prayer is a very powerful act.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, darling!

Happy Saturday and makeup picks!

Hope you are all having a great week. It's been rainy-gloomy here. I want it to snow already! I have my snow tires on and my four whee...