Shop It Saturday: Thinking About SS17

Happy Lunar New Year! I love a new year whenever I can get it. I spent a bit of today doing some Desire Mapping.


Yesterday, I attended a little fashion show at Kit and Ace in Oakville to showcase some of their spring and summer line. I love their lightweight scarves and sweaters. Very pretty. They also had a sweet silk tank and cami that was channeling Chanel big time. I wonder if I could get away with it as outwear in July...



The whole thing got me in a spring and summer mood.

I'm obsessed with the Alexis lace dresses they have at Holt Renfrew. They are mighty spendy, though.



Anthropologie has some cute lace pieces that give a similar look for less. I have yet to spend my Anthropologie gift card that I received for buying the first candle of Black Friday (yes, that's a thing.) I might have to pop into our local store and see if these look as good on the rack as they do online.




Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, darling!

Happy Saturday and makeup picks!

Hope you are all having a great week. It's been rainy-gloomy here. I want it to snow already! I have my snow tires on and my four whee...