Reading Eating Writing Wearing

Reading


The pool is empty when my kids have lessons so I always bring my Kindle. 




Everything Beautiful Is Not Ruined is a YA book written by one of my fellow Trinitarians (Danielle and I went to high school together.) I love the premise of Wild meets The Breakfast Club.

Eating

Pineapple and low fat coconut yogurt. Because who needs a tropical vacation?

Dark chocolate. Because.

Writing

My latest post on 1010ParkPlace is up. It's provocatively titled The Secret Lives of Wives of Widowers.

Wearing

Momiform of jeans, jumping boots, trench coat, Everlane T. Plus Jewellery with a capital J and hot rollered hair.

Enjoy your Wednesday, kittens.

XO





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, darling!

Not all beach walks and clam chowder

For the most part, our seaside adventure has been a good one. You can't beat the view. The beaches are beautiful. And the clam chowder i...