Spring is like a perhaps?

No, not spring yet. But with 18 degree celsius (65 degree) temps here yesterday and brilliant sunshine, it felt like May.

I'm so done with the winter woolens and dark colours and am currently lusting over this little number by Gucci.

Gucci bow dress 2017 Saks

I know, right? Gorgeous. 

Alas, my budget expenses runneth over with furniture for Lunenburg, so I'll have to content myself with a Ladies Who Lunch scent like good old Fracas, one of my very favourite spring perfumes. 

Fracas Robert Piguet Saks Perfume
/via/



If you love Diptyque's Tuberose candle, you will love Fracas. It's so pretty. I've been wearing it since the early 2000s, back when I was a fancy pants banker. It always makes me feel like the world is an abundant place, which is always a good thing. 

I hope you have some fun things planned this weekend. We are heading to Big Smoke for the Honest Ed's final weekend art maze and plan to watch the Daytona 500 on Sunday. My son is a big racing fan. I was always an F1 gal as I've been lucky enough to attend a couple of F1 races, but I love NASCAR's heart. Besides, I love to celebrate just about anything. 

If you want a little blast from the past, I plan to do a throwback to Bliss Notes, my newsletter from 2008 in Saturday's newsletter. Sign up at the top of my sidebar so you don't miss out on the fun. 

XO





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, darling!

Happy Saturday and makeup picks!

Hope you are all having a great week. It's been rainy-gloomy here. I want it to snow already! I have my snow tires on and my four whee...