Wellness Wednedays: 7 Tips to Reignite Your New Year's Goals

I tend to fight the good fight through my writing. When I'm feeling down, I think about what could kick start me into positivity. And then I write it down and share it on the internet. I'm sure there is a 12 step program for this kind of thing, but, for now, I'll just keep on typing away.

My newest piece, on reigniting your New Year's resolutions, is currently featured on the Huffpo Living Title Page, which is always exciting. And I'm kitty-corner to the Queen, which is fitting since I'm so closely related to the Duchess of Devonshire.


If you like it, feel free to share.






1 comment:

  1. You are also featured on the Huffpo.ca main landing page. Very cool. You rock!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, darling!

Happy Saturday and makeup picks!

Hope you are all having a great week. It's been rainy-gloomy here. I want it to snow already! I have my snow tires on and my four whee...