Happy Women's Day!

Happy International Women's Day!



This is a day to celebrate our victories, lift up those who suffer, and foster the strength to battle continued injustice. It feels particularly important this year.

I've felt a lot of love this year from the various women in my life: my mom, my aunt, my daughter, my maternal grandmother (she's very present even though she died when I was young), the yoga girls, the retreat girls, the moms, the online community, the Female Entrepreneurship Association, the writers, the readers of this blog...

I'm spending today having lunch with a girlfriend, hanging out a bit with my daughter, and then attending a seminar with another girlfriend. In between, there is work and swimming lessons. For me, this is a perfect way to spend the day.

I hope this day is filled with celebration, resolution, and activism, and it restores your spirit in some way.

xo

2 comments:

  1. Ah, the problems of being a Stepford wife😊. Of course I look at your kitchen and I can think of all sorts of ideas but are you familiar with the blog Cedar Hill Farmhouse? She is a well known interior designer, writer, podcaster. I belong to her group called the Interior Design Forum on Facebook. Thousands of us Stepford ladies solving each other's design issues. It would be a great forum to share your photos in and gather a lot of great advice. Would you like me to invite you to the group? These ladies are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds right up my alley. I'd love it if you could connect me! xo

      Delete

Thank you, darling!

Happy Saturday and makeup picks!

Hope you are all having a great week. It's been rainy-gloomy here. I want it to snow already! I have my snow tires on and my four whee...