Spring forward

The only bit of spring around these parts is in a vase...


We are back into snow. Grrrr. The little kids driving vacation has turned into a flying vacation. Flexibility is key when travelling. 

Serena is less than impressed with the weather, hence resting bitch face....




I'm looking for ways to bring a touch of spring into my house. 

I need a new rug for my office and I'm very drawn to pink these days. I'm kind of loving this one...


I also want to add a blue and white pot planter to my collection to house tulip and hyacinth plants. As I age, I'm becoming a fan of planted flowers rather than cut ones. I think this one is quite fetching...


What are you doing to springify your house? Are you enjoying nice weather or grumpily putting on winter boots yet again?

 xo

5 comments:

  1. I wish my resting bitch face was like hers. I had planted spring bulbs in January and now I am so glad I did as the ones outside of the house are sprouting. Plus I did sort my bedroom out in a nod to spring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She has perfected RBF for sure. I think it's because she won so many Best Bitch competitions (wish I was on the dog show circuit!) I love the bulbs you had on IG. Gorgeous!! Next year I need to attempt this. xo

      Delete
  2. That is one pink ass rug.. go for it! Serena looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a go pink or go home kind of rug, isn't it! Serena's her diva self... xo

      Delete
  3. Beautiful.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, darling!

See Hear Love Taping

Happy Monday! Teddy says hello! He loves to chew on just about everything, but his favourites seem to be LL Bean's Wicked Good Sl...