Sweet Home Stepford


I hope you are having a good week. It's been a busy week, with too many children needing to be in too many places at once. I'm always happy once I get to hump day during weeks like this. I can start to breathe a sigh of relief.

My latest on 1010ParkPlace talks about my love of staying home. I love denning in: it's such a luxury. That being said, I was at the school this morning with the Grade 6 moms and they are awesome. When I first came to Stepford, I seemed to only meet the wing dings. It's nice to have a solid community now. There are some great peeps here.

Speaking of great peeps: I've found a winner in Bravo's Sweet Home Oklahoma. The Goyards, Tubbers the Frenchie, the outfits. Love it all.





Oklahoma Jennifer and I are basically living parallel lives. Lee and Angie are peaches. They all have hearts of gold. I could move right in. How far is Oklahoma from Stepford?

Have any of your embraced the show?

Enjoy your day!

XO




2 comments:

  1. I haven't seen it yet. Nothing I like better than staying home and being relaxed.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, darling!

Chakras for the Chanel Set

Inspired by Chanel Thank you for your kind inquiries into my health. I was at the surgeon yesterday and the aftercare doctor ran a ...