Changing the Way We Think About Depression and Anxiety

Happy Tuesday! Hope everyone's chins are still up and you are keeping calm and carrying on.

I'm not a Marie Forleo B-School person - two years at Rotman's B-School was more than enough for me, thankyouverymuch. But I like her free newsletter. I love her interview today with Dr. Kelly Brogan about natural solutions for depression and anxiety. I really like her point of view. I think that diet, exercise, sleep, and the nature of one's relationships are all huge drivers of how one feels. This really spoke to me. I might even give her diet a try...

If this topic speaks to you, give it a watch.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, darling!

Serena and Decorating and Crystals, Oh My!

Happy end of May! For my Canadian readers, I hope you had a lovely Victoria Day weekend. It was a bit rainy here but still nice to have the...