This...



This passage from The Book of Life is one of the most beautiful things I've ever read on anxiety. I urge you to read the entire piece: it's really quite short and wildly encouraging.

It ends with these two sentences, which explain so elegantly why just about everyone I know, who is a writer, writes.

We must suffer alone. But we can at least hold out our arms to our similarly tortured, fractured, and above all else, anxious neighbours, as if to say, in the kindest way possible: ‘I know…

I hope you are finding joy in your week, but if the days are a struggle, hang on tight and wait for the rising. Better days are ahead.

I know. 

XO

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, I love this! Have suffered from anxiety myself, and have found CBT therapy amazing to deal with it. Hope you're having a great Easter Holiday. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment. I love your blog! I think all we can do at times is remind each other that this too shall pass and that we are not alone. So glad CBT worked well for you - I've found it helpful too. Happy Easter!! xo

      Delete

Thank you, darling!

Blue Kitchens?

Morning y'all. A light post today after yesterday's heavy. What do you think of blue kitchens. I want to refresh the Stepford ...