Almost finished

Oh my goodness, we've all been working our fingers to the bone. Setting up a new place from scratch is a lot of work!

We needed everything. Cutlery, bedding, a hammer. There were not even mirrors in the place. For the first few days, that seemed just grand. Now, it's just a little depressing, particularly when I catch a glimpse of myself in the car mirror and let out a scream! I'm putting them on the shopping list.

I have little sneak peeks of the place here:









We managed to sneak in a little trip to Point General - the cutest general store. It's a tiny house general store with terrific ice cream, coffee, and croissants. It also sells local art.


I'm sure I will tire of it at some point, but right now, I could look at the water all day. I'm looking forward to getting a good book and relaxing with the sound of the waves.

I hope you are finding some rest and beauty this summer. I think it's essential for the soul.

XO




2 comments:

  1. Oh, everything looks s,o clean and fresh and bright! I love all the blues. It looks like it's almost, if not all done - NOW you can relax!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks glorious Jen! I would never tire of looking at the water, ever. You've got a fabulous place there and I couldn't be happier for you. Enjoy, it sounds idyllic. xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, darling!

See Hear Love Taping

Happy Monday! Teddy says hello! He loves to chew on just about everything, but his favourites seem to be LL Bean's Wicked Good Sl...