- Huntley Magazine, Speaking the Truth in Love, Melinda Estabrooks, July/August 2017
- A Quarter Young, Life is Young and Your 20s are for Discovering
- The Globe and Mail. Why this divorcee's split was the ultimate retirement "wake-up call."
Engage the Fox
- 570News, Waterloo ON, Bringing new energy to your old job
- WFLK Talk 1430, Interview with Len Erickson about making work more enjoyable
- KOMO, Seattle WA, Learning to Love Your Job
- Daybreak USA, USA Radio Network, "Tips to Create Work-Life Balance"
- Take Action Get Profits with Michele Scism, How Critical Thinking Can Drive Profitability
- Let's Talk Money with Taylor Thomas, Sirius XM and WHUR, How to Stay Focused at Work
- 560 CFOS Owen Sound, ON [audio mp3="https://engagethefox.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/jen-lawrence-engage-the-fox1.mp3"][/audio]
- Central Valley Business Times Radio, Make New Year's resolutions for your business
- CHSJ Country 94.1, Saint John, NB, Does your office have too many meetings?
- WSYR Syracuse, NY, Minimizing distraction at work
- WBBP, Memphis, TN, How to stay more focused at work
- Today's Talk WLFN1490 , Green Bay, WI, Interview with Bob Schmidt about Engage the Fox
- Today's Talk WLFN1490, Green Bay, WI, Follow-up interview with Bob Schmidt
- News660, Calgary, How to Live Like a Boss
- WHUR Washington, DC, Interview with Taylor Thomas, How to Live Like a Boss
- WLKF Talk 1430, Tampa, FL, Interview with Len Erickson on Critical Thinking
- WPR/NPR Wisconsin, Using recruiting tips to plan your holiday party
- Information Strategies Business Radio, Motivating employees
- Inc. "5 Easy Ways to Avoid Distraction at Work"
- Counselor Magazine, "5 Ways to ensure smooth growth"
- Pocono Record, "Business coach authors book on time management"
- WE Magazine for Women, "Meet Woman in Business Jen Lawrence"
- ProjectManagers.net, "Project Managers Can Say No to More Work"
- Kansas City Star, "Don't be a jerk with the new guy"
- Lucky Magazine, Author Q&A
- Business News Daily, "Is your team missing this important business skill?"
- Central Valley Business Times, Making New Year's resolutions for your business
- Fatherhood.org, "4 Steps for Making Tough Parenting Decisions"
- The Chronicle Herald, "Business Bookshelf: A fabulous insight into better decision making"
- Leading Business Books, "How to make creative decisions"
- Business Management Daily, "Read 'em and reap"
- Farnam Street, "Engage the Fox"
- Hello Vancity, "Engage the Fox - Book Review"
MUBAR (Mothered Up Beyond All Recognition)
My work as a pioneering blogger at has been featured in The National Post, The Toronto Star, Toronto Life Magazine, The Gill Deacon Show, The Globe and Mail, TVO, ROB TV, The Mom Show, and on a number of blogs. My writing was the basis for a documentary and TV movie, Pardon My Postpartum, in 2008.
Pardon My Postpartum, Documentary
- Moms Who Blog, Canadian Families, Ann Douglas
- The Toronto Star, "Moms Find Safety Net," 2005, Andrea Gordon,
- "Doting or hip, mothers face tough expectations," The National Post, Anne Marie Owens
- The Post-Fordist Contract: Working and Living in Contingency, edited by Lisa Adkins, Maryanne Dever
- Mothers Who Deliver: Feminist Interventions in Public and Interpersonal Discourse
- By Jocelyn Fenton Stitt
- Blogosphere, Best of Blogs
- Mom University: Jen Lawrence (a.k.a. T.O. Mama) of MUBAR by Ann Douglas